Roles list page contains Add, Delete, Refresh and Search options.
A . Employee List
Employee list will contain details like employee Id, Name, Mobile Number, Type, Branch and Email Id etc.
Here we search an employee by using Branch, Name, Id, Mobile Number, ID as well as Status of the employee.
B . Employee Detail
In Employee Detail Page, admin can edit Employee Type (Admin/Manager/Sales Person), Roles, Branch, Devices, Tracking Details and History of his Amount Collection.
Tracking Details – Here admin can set employee working hours by using Start Time and End Time, and Amount Collection Limit (Per Day how much amount he can collect).
History – It will show the employee’s daily amount collection history. After collection he will return those amounts into respective branch. These details will be there in History page.
Reset – It is used to reset the Amount Collected for each employee. Form will like below. In Comments section, admin will right the comment saying where he returned the amount and all the details. Click on Reset Button. After this Amount Collected will be Nill.
A. Device List
It will contain list of devices created by admin. List will contain details like Device name, IMEI number, Branch, Mobile No, Status and Model with Search, Add, Delete and refresh options.
Erase and Factory reset the device – It is used to factory reset the phone.
IMEI Number – IMEI no of the device is very important, if device with specific IMEI number is tagged to a Employee then only employee can login to software in that mobile.
A . Branch List
This page will show list branches defined. List will contain information like branch name, mobile number and email id. Here user can search based on Branch name as well as mobile number.
B . Edit Branch Details
Branch’s basic information will be defined by SAP. User will edit branch’s working hours and description.
Save – Updates the branch details
Cancel – It won’t updates the branch detail and branch list will be displayed.
A . Scheme Master
Scheme Master data will be defined in SAP. In EMS system user can view the details
(i) Scheme Master List
Scheme list contains list of schemes with Scheme name, Code, Installments, Amount and Description.
Search Filters – User can search for a scheme by using Scheme name and Code.
(ii) Scheme Master Detail Page
User can view scheme master details here. User can the description and save it.
B . Sub – Scheme Module
(i) Sub Scheme List
It contains list of schemes based on branch. List contains Name, Code, Code Summary, Branch and Scheme Master name.
Search Option – User can search based on Branch, Code as well as Name of the Scheme.
(ii) Sub-Scheme Detail
User can view the sub-scheme details like name, code, code summary, master scheme, start date and end date. User can add description and save it.
Employee or sales person will create receipt once he collected money from customer. Receipt list contains Customer Name, Enrollment No, Employee ID, Employee Name, Branch Name.
Search – User can search receipt based on customer name, enrollment no, branch, scheme name.
In receipt detail page, customer information, employee information, enrollment details as well as ledger detail will be there.
This report shows list of customers who enrolled into AVR system. User can filter these list using Branch Name, Scheme name, Employee Name and also based on the dates (Start Date and end Date).
Select a particular record from the list, it will display all the scheme details to which that particular customer has enrolled. Detail will contain following information
Sales Person Report
This report contains list of sales persons. To get the report, fill one filter and click on Seach button. In this list also user can filter by Branch name, Employee ID and dates.
It will show all the receipts list. Receipt list contains all the information like Employee ID, Name, Customer Name , Enrollment Number and Branch. User can filter the records based Branch Name, Scheme, Employee ID, Device as well as Dates ( Start Date and End Date)
This report is used to find the list of devices based on Branch and device status. Select a branch name from drop down and click on search , it will show the device list which belongs to that particular branch. List will contains all the informations like Device name, IMEI Number, Mobile No, Branch etc.
Customers Module will show customer list. User can filter the customer list based on branch name and customer name.
It is used change the password of the user. It will accept old password, new password and confirm password.
User needs to input current password, new and confirm password and click on save. On successful, it will change the password for that particular user.
- Here user needs to enter his login Id and password and click on Login button.
- Once user name and password is valid and login is successful, user will get one pop-up with name of the branch to which employee (User) has belongs to
- Click on the Name of the branch shown on the pop-up, it will navigate to Home Screen. Home Screen will look like below
- Home screen contains multiple modules like Customers, Chit Environment, Receipt, Reports.
- Select customer from the list and detail will be displayed on right side of the screen.
- Create Customer – In left side of the screen, there is option to create a new customer, by using that ‘+’ icon, user can create new customer.
- In Create Customer – first name, last name, Guardian name and address details are mandatory. After filling all the details, click on Save button.
- Click on “Yes” in pop-up and customer will create successfully. Newly created customer will be listed in left side of the screen.
- Load More – Initially we will show only customer list with latest 5 customer, on click of Load More button, we will show 5 more customer on the list.
- Search – Employee can search customer by First name and mobile no. Select First name or Mobile No from drop down in left side, enter partial text on textbox and click on ‘GO’ button. List will appear with matching search criteria.
- Updating customer with their finger print Select Chit radio button on top of the left side, Customer list will appear which contains customer who has already enrolled to some chit. On click of the Customer name in list, details will be displayed in detail screen.Scan – On click of Scan button, it will navigate to next screen
- We need to connect scanner to device through USB. Here we will support only one type of scanner i.e. FTR scanner. Click on SCAN button on above screen, it will scan the finger on the scanner and it will show the image on device. Once image is clean then click on STOP and click on UPLOAD button.
- Enrolling customer to a Chit Select Customer radio button on left side of the screen, customer list will display who not yet enrolled to chit. Click on customer name from list, customer details will be appear on right side of the screen. Select the chit name from drop down and click on Save button
- Select the scheme name from drop down and click on OK button
- Create a receipt from list – This screen contains list of customer who enrolled to chit on left side and first customer’s chit will appear in the right of the screen. Select the customer from the customer list and details will appear in right side of the screen. Select the “Installation Type” , and “Mode of Payment” and click on Save button.Installation Type – Select installation type as Single or Multiple, if user select multiple, enter number of installment.Payment Mode – Select mode of payment like Cash, DD and Cheque. Enter respective details based on mode of payment.
Save – It will create the Receipt.
- Create Receipt using Create (+) optionsOn click of ‘+’ symbol on top of the screen, Create receipt screen will be displayed.
- Select the group id from the drop down, who are enrolled to selected chit will be loaded into Enrolment number drop down. Select enrolment number, chit details will be displayed. Select the “Installation Type” , and “Mode of Payment” and click on Save button.Installation Type – Select installation type as Single or Multiple, if user select multiple, enter number of installment.Payment Mode – Select mode of payment like Cash, DD and Cheque. Enter respective details based on mode of payment.
Save – It will create the Receipt.
- Printing a receipt Select Ledger radio button on top, already created receipt list will appear. Select receipt from list, details will be available in detail screen. Click on print button to get the print in printer.Print – On click of Print button, it will turn on Bluetooth of the device and show the device list. Select the Bluetooth printer from the list and pair with the device. Once printer is paired with device, receipt print will appear in the Bluetooth printer.
- User can view two reports in Mobile application. To get the report, click on Report module in Home screen
- Customers ReportCustomer report can be generated based on Scheme as well as from and to dates. Select the Schemes from drop down and from and to date then click on Generate button. User will get pop-up to save or open the download the file. Select the download file and choose appropriate application to open excel file.
- Receipts ReportReceipts report can be generated based on Scheme as well as from and to dates. Select the Schemes from drop down and from and to date then click on Generate button. User will get pop-up to save or open the download the file. Select the download file and choose appropriate application to open excel file.